Based on the Original Buff but butter, with the addition of stripes and patterns of reflective awesomeness. The Reflective Buff ensures you’ll be seen at night (up to 150m away) and in poor light conditions, we think that’s pretty freaking awesome. The new Buff fabric keeps the material soft and stretchy making it more comfortable for all your adventures. Super popular with cyclists, joggers and other road uses due its ability to be used in many different ways.
When illuminated by a light source, e.g. vehicle headlights, the reflective material appears brilliant white making the wearer clearly visible in poor light conditions. Be seen, be safe in Reflective BUFF at dawn, dusk, night and in all weather conditions.
Typical Buff Uses:
Reflective BUFF can be worn as a mask, sahariane, hair or headband, balaclava, scarf, neckwarmer or helmet liner.
Buff Technical Stuff:
- Made with 100% polyester microfibre with 3M TM Scotchlite TM staggered broken reflective applied on the fabric.
- It measures 52cm x 24.5cm/20.5inches x 9.6inches and weighs 40g
- Available in one size fits most adults.
- Is machine washable and non-iron.
- Treated with Polygiene your BUFF headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build-up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Warm