USB rechargeable and totally ok to be out in the rain (even if you aren’t) these guys will last through your toughest sets. It may look simple but there are lots of ways to wear this one. You can wear it traditionally around your middle or as a sash. If you ride a bike or motorbike you can strap it over your bag, backpack, or pillion seats to increase your overall visibility.
BODY BELT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Equipped with non-heat emitting LED fiber optic ribbon
- High-Quality Adjustable Black Nylon Band with Snap enclosure
- USB Rechargeable and Solar Powered
- Requires 3-4 hr charge time
- One full charge lasts non-stop for 8-10 hours
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not place in a washing machine
- Wash by gently rubbing with a damp cloth
A Note on Our Rechargeable Batteries:
- We want you to get the very most out of our rechargeable batteries, which is why we have put together this list of instructions for you!
- The very first time you charge these batteries make sure that the minimum charge time is 4 hours.
- The initial charge must be completed via an external power supply, meaning not through a USB port on a laptop, computer, iPad, etc.
- DO NOT store the batteries completely flat after the initial charge.
- We recommend recharging fully after being unused for a period of time, especially if flat before your next use.
- We want you to get as much use and long life out of our kit and this includes the batteries!!
- Make sure you do not submerge these batteries in water either. If you happen to fall in the water with your kit make sure you get your kit out asap and ensure it is turned off and left to dry out.
- If you get caught in the rain DO NOT store or charge kit wet, this also applies to the exercise by-product of sweat. Ensure the product has completely dried out before storing or charging.