This seriously Limited Edition Petzl Tikka Core is 300 Lumens and come with the Petzl Rechargeable Accu Core Battery. Celebrate Petzl’s 50th anniversary by securing yourself one of these unique emblematic Tikka Core Headlamps! Also in this edition, the headband is printed with unique graphics and the GPS coordinates of where the Petzl adventure first began.
Seriously compact rechargeable headlamp for proximity lighting and movement over shorter distances. Think camping, hiking, travelling or backup headlamp. Has a flood beam pattern and is only a single beam of light.
The bonus feature of a glow in the dark – fancy name of phosphorescent – reflector that makes it easy to find this guy in the dark. You also get included red lighting from the headlamp to prevent night blindness of yourself and those around you.
Because this awesome headlamp is part of the HYBRID CONCEPT range you can also use three AAA batteries (which are not included) if you forget to charge the CORE rechargeable battery that comes with the headlamp.
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 71g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery included
- Charging time : 3 h
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable AAA’s, not included
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- Compact and lightweight: only 71g
- Rechargeable and easy to use :
– CORE battery charges via micro USB port
– HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKA CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included)
– three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
– red lighting preserves night vision and prevents users from blinding each other during group activities
– single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light colour
– useful phosphorescent reflector, for locating the lamp in the dark
– detachable, washable headband
– compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle
- Petzl Guarantee : Lamp: 5 years; CORE rechargeable battery: 2 years or 300 charging cycles
- Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol
- Lighting colour Lighting levels Brightness Distance Burn time Reserve (0,25 lux – 4 m)
- white MAX BURN TIME 6 lm 10 m 120 h –
- STANDARD 100 lm 40 m 7 h 30 min
- MAX POWER 300 lm 65 m 3 h –
- red proximity 2 lm 5 m 40 h
- strobe visible at 700 m for 400 h
- Lighting Performance ANSI/PLATO FL1 Protocol – American National Standards Institute [ANSI]
- Brightness: This measurement is taken between 30 and 120 seconds after the headlamp is turned on.
- It indicated the maximum light output, measured in lumens when the lamp is first turned on using new batteries.
- Lighting Distance: This is the maximum distance, measured in metres, between the lamp and the location where only o.25 lux of illumination remains. The measurement is taken when the lamp is turned on, using new batteries.
- Lighting distance depends directly on brightness, but mainly on the shape of the beam.
- Burn Time: This corresponds to the length of time for which lighting remains optimal, from when the lamp is turned on until 10% of maximum light output is reached. Then it moves to reserve lighting.
- Reserve Lighting: In hours, this guarantees a minimum light level for walking. Keep in mind the light may not be sufficient for fast-paced activities – such as running, mountain biking, skiing…