The Petzl TIKKINA headlamp is a compact, easy to use headlamp that shines a light on proximity work with a brilliant 250 lumens.
With a flood beam that is ideal for proximity lighting – think pottering around a campsite or working at an aid station. With a simple and compact design, it is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when travelling. The TIKKINA comes with 3 standard batteries but it is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to Petzl’s HYBRID CONCEPT design. Mounting accessories allow this headlamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to your bike as well.
Not sure which Petzl Headlamp is for you? Check out our Petzl Selector!
- Compact and lightweight: only 81 g
- Easy to use:
– three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
– single button for quick and easy lighting level selection
– HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKINA comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
– detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Brightness: 250 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 81 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years||5 years||5 years|