Simple and ultra-compact headlamp to light up your vision and keep you moving. The Petzl Zipka packs 300 lumens in a flood beam pattern – making it the perfect backup headlamp – compact, durable and bright enough! Keep it in your pack or glove box of your car to always have it on hand when you need it.
Ease of use with a self-adjusting retractable cord, which is a Petzl patent, makes the Zipka extremely compact and versatile to attach, mount or wear. the Zipka is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when travelling. The phosphorescent (fancy name for glow in the dark) reflector helps you find the lamp when it’s dark, and the red lighting prevents members in your crew from being blinded by the light. Best yet the ZIPKA is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design so you can run and move for longer with more light!
Not sure which Petzl Headlamp is for you? Check out our Petzl Selector!
- Ultra-compact and lightweight: only 66 g
- Easy to carry and wear:
– self-adjusting retractable cord
– can be worn on the head, the wrist or attached to a tent pole, a bike frame…
- Easy to use:
– three white lighting levels: proximity, movement, and distance
– red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
– single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light colour
– HYBRID CONCEPT design: ZIPKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
– phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 66 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years|