The Proviz REFLECT360 Airfoot running socks are a brand new addition to the family! The design focus on these was to make sure they drew all the sweat and heat away from your skin so your feet stay as dry and as cool as possible. This will also help to prevent blisters and rubbing – that’s a freakin win! Using a mix of polyamide (88%), lycra (8%) and flash (4%) materials you get the perfect combination of coolness and sweat-wicking. A strategically positioned air vent channel (a fancy way of saying the weave of the sock) allows for awesome upper foot moisture transport and superior comfort. There is extra lycra incorporated in the foot arch to optimise the fit of your sock to your foot. These thin run socks will become your new best friends!
PLUS they are reflective!
What we LOVE:
- Moisture Wicking Fabric – the moisture-wicking PV Baseair fabric draws moisture away from your skin and helps keep your feet as dry as possible – cause we hate that moist foot feeling just as much as you!
- Dual Reflective Bands – The dual reflective bands at the top of the sock helps ensure other road users can spot you! We love features that stop us from being roadkill!
- Outer Facing Seams – The seams on the toes of the sock are on the outside so you don’t have them rubbing your toes on the inside causing you drama!
- Short-Length – Sits just above your ankle bony bits
- Double-Width Reflective yarn integrated at the cuff of the sock – keeps you visible without you even knowing it’s there
- Lycra bands to optimise each pair of socks perfectly to your feet!
- Super thing construction for extra foot feel
- Air vent channel stitching on the upper foot – helps draw moisture away and let air in to keep you cool
- Extra lycra on your arch to give you support where you need it
- Blended material used: Polyamide (88%), Lycra (8%), Flash (4%)