If you ride, run, walk or public transport commute to and from work The Proviz REFLECT360 Backpack cover is adjustable and designed to fit over all standard size backpacks (up to 35L capacity).
Its dual-layered construction gives you unparalleled water-proofing and just like the entire REFLECT360 range, is manufactured from CE EN20471 material. The millions of reflective beads utilised helps drivers and other road users spot you, but more importantly avoid you.
Easily and securely attached to your existing backpack using elasticated cords and press stud fasteners. A secure fit is ensured with the elasticated edges of the cover letting it stretch and conform directly to the shape of your backpack. You can also attach an extra light source to the light loop that comes standard.
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight, it is a super modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’ (quote: Cycling Active Magazine). The material is CE EN 20471 certified. It looks like it is glowing.
- Dual-layer 100% waterproofing
- Easily fitted to most backpacks up to 35L in size
- Elasticated edge, straps and press stud fasteners
- Light loop (loop where you could add one of our Wrist Bands)
What We Love Most:
- The Material: 100% Manufactured using Proviz’s reflective REFLECT360 material which helps draw attention to your position when out on the roads when dark.
- Light Loop: The LED light loop allows you to attach an extra rear-facing light when out in the dark.
- Elasticated Cuff and Press-Studs: The REFLECT360 backpack cover has an elastic cuff to cling to your rucksack and is fastened using two straps with press-stud fasteners.