How to get the best fit:
- T8 use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Men looking for a shorter racing short can consider the ladies version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button (grandpa style!), tie the drawstring tight, then pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
T8 Men’s Sherpa Shorts Features:
- Carries all your essentials – phone, water, gels, rain jacket – and more!
- The hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6″ in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition – 80% nylon, 20% elastane